Warren G Discusses Upcoming Nate Dogg EP (XXLMag Interview)

Juli 05, 2011

On this upcoming Nate Dogg/Warren G EP, what can we expect from the project? Are you handling all the production?

Warren G: Yeah, on this I’m handling all of the production. Yeah, you know because it’s just like… all these motherfuckers can say they are down and say this and say that, but then when you reach out to them it’s a different story. So I just said to myself, rather than just sit up there and try and reach out to people I will just do it myself. Me and him made hit records anyway.

So, will Snoop, Daz, Dre, Butch — will any of those guys make the album?

On the EP it’s me, and Nate, Game and Bun B. I don’t want to mention the other cat’s names yet because they are confirmed, but they haven’t done their parts yet. So when they do their parts then, BOOM, they will be a part of it. But there are a lot of people coming in to be a part of the project. But you know it’s just an EP, not like it’s a full album. It’s showing love to the home boy and keeping his music up in the air and letting people hear unreleased music that we did that they keep asking for. 

How many tracks are on the EP?

I was thinking of doing 6 to 8, but I’m only going to do 4.

Read More on the website of the XXL Magazine

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare